Saturday, September 28, 2013

I've come to a conclusion.

I got up this morning. As is my custom the first thing I did was drink copious amounts of very strong coffee.

And read the news.

Generally reading the news is one of the last things I do before I go to sleep at night. Internet addiction does that to you.

I've been doing this for years now.

I feel that I'm fairly "up" on current events, politics, and especially new technology. In an "overview" sense rather than in an "in detail" sense. In other words I scan a lot of headlines relative to the number of articles I actually read.

This morning I was assaulted by the obvious.

Our Government is Insane.

That's the only thing that explains their activities.

No need trying to analyze their actions. No need.

They're bug-frickin' nutz.

Democrats and Republican's both.

I have no idea what to do about this. It's surly obvious to others'.

But it's true. They're clinically insane.


No comments: