Saturday, April 28, 2007

Anti-American, anti-free speech yankees.


High school teacher 'disturbed' by violent content of assignment

By Jeff Long and Carolyn Starks
Tribune staff reporters
Published April 26, 2007

Told to express emotion for a creative-writing class, high school senior Allen Lee penned
an essay so disturbing to his teacher, school administrators and police that he was charged
with disorderly conduct, officials said Wednesday.

Lee, 18, a straight-A student at Cary-Grove High School, was arrested Tuesday near his
home and charged with the misdemeanor for an essay police described as violently disturbing
but not directed toward any specific person or location.

***********************************************************************************


This occured in Cary...a chicago suburb.




Chicago just happens...by their own admission...to be a very violent city.


Chicago also has some of the most ridiculous gun laws in the US.

I'm so disgusted by this that I can't even write coherently.

These guys can though.

I'm gonna quit and go do something else.

EvMick




3 comments:

basset said...

Yeah, I know. It really bugs me to read some of the things that anti-gunner's write/post... Sigh. I lifted the site from you and reposted on my blog, thanks.
Hey, off topic... You pick up the new Ringo/Taylor book yet? Vorpal Blade... really good! Just finished it. Need, more!

john
fear the drool, i am basset

evmick said...

John.

Regarding Vorpal Blade.

I KNOW...I just know...I feel it in my bones...that when I get my greasy little paws on Vorpal Blade I'm gonna read it straight thru.

So....I'm savoring the anticipation.

I'm gonna re-read "Into the Looking Glass" first then segue right on into Vorpal Blade.

Not right now though....somehow or nuther....I didn't have anything to read after re-re-reading "Von Neuman's War" and I started on "Yellow Eyes"....again.

So I'll finish it first.

EvMick

evmick said...

John:

Oh....before I forget...no problem about "reposting". I'm flattered and I very much approve. Stuff like that needs wide disemination.

In my not so humble opinion.

EvMick