Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The lead sled is gone.

I sold my trailer.

....now I pull company trailers.

Got a good price for it though...and given certain circumstances I think things will work out for the best.

I spent all morning ....work a minute...climb back in the truck and wait for the rain to stop...work a minute...then climb back in the truck and wait.....yuck.

I store "stuff" on the trailer. I had to relocate and consolidate to the truck...before I could leave. The rain slowed me down a BUNCH. It was five oclock before I got outa there. Luckily the rain eased up about noon.

Anyone want to buy a big truck or trailer Jerry Blackwell's in Daingerfield Texas is the place to go. I was there for a day and a half and watched how they did things.....I'm impressed. When I get ready to buy my next trailer (I know I'm gonna...just a matter of time)...he's where I'm gonna go first.

So I'm bobtailing toward Birmingham. (Bobtail means no trailer)...I guess I'll get there sometime tomorrow and then well see what the deal is.

I'm somewhere in Louisana right now....not too far to go...

Nite all..

EvMick

No comments: