Sunday, March 25, 2007

End of the day and all is

..........just peachy.

I guess. It could be lots worse I suppose. I'm not real sure how...but I'm confident that it could be.....I have faith. As the bard said..."It's always darkest just before it goes completely black"....and if he didn't say that he should have.

I just found out that there may be a Snafu tomorrow.....unloading. It seems that there are going to be as many as Eight trucks unloading. Swell. So I can expect a whole day if not longer. Gonna play merry hell with my schedule....and delay payment on the load....and the bills won't wait....and all the addittional (tires) expenses I've had lately....and.....

Afterwards I have to unload the personal "stuff" I have stored on the trailer in order to get it ready to sell.....

The wife is coming to meet me with the pickup...anything I don't discard I'll toss into it.

The problem is that now she's coming down sick.

Her..."oh don't worry dear I'll be all right"

Me..."I don't like the way youre sounding...have you seen a doctor"

her..." No..but....it'll be ok"

me..."what do you mean your eyes are swollen when you get up?"

her..."it's nothing...everything is just fine".

me..."I think you should go see the doc"..

her..."well....I don't have time...."

me..."look....were paying some ungodly sum of money every month for health insurance...why not use it?"

her...."..but".

me...." look...if the CAT was sick you'd take him to the vet...right?"

her...." but that's different....really honey...I'll..........:"

Me...."Go."

Her..." bully".

Me..." and your point?"

She went...doc says it's hyperthyroidism caused by extended stress. Not so much of a problem when caught early. My daughter in law has it and she's ok. Although it took a while to get OK as opposed to "i feel miserable"...The question is...how early is it?

I believe I know JUST how Roger Raimus felt and why he had..........nevermind. (Ringo Book..)

Grrrrrrrrrr....

Looks like it's gonna rain here tomorrow...if not storm...and I understand that the house Airconditioner is on the blink.

Interesting times....

EvMick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really honey.. I am fine.. (lol)