Sunday, March 09, 2008

It's a done deal.........

I'm with a new carrier.

I didn't want to leave my last Carrier. I really, really didn't. However....I need loads in order to make money. Trucking is what I do. Sitting for days and days isn't trucking. Sitting and then deadheading long distances doesn't make money either.

So I changed carriers.

I spent all last week in-processing.

Now I'm loaded and rolling.

With this.Pays pretty good too. Over $3 a mile for all miles. And I'm pre-assigned for another load after this.....and another load after that.

Sounds promising?

...........and there are NO agents.
...........and there are NO brokered loads.
...........and I get paid for ALL loaded miles. (including "out of route")
...........and the new carrier pays for........lots and lots of stuff that I had to pay for before.........this effectively increases my "take home" without increasing my 1099.
...........and the new carrier has a LOT of policies........that I like.
...........and the new carrier does NOT require Qualcom....
does NOT require Haz-Mat
does NOT require Workers Comp.
...........and there are many incentive programs....more money if I want to work hard.
.............and......

.............and..........


I'm fairly excited. Lots of promise.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

John said...

Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, big bro!

basset said...

Oh man, that's really cool! I hope it really does work out so (you know bosses....and some promises...).
May you have a zillion loads, and no dead heading either way.

john