Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tired

I can't believe how tiring this job is....to me.

I'm exhausted all the time.

I guess the reason is that sleeping for any length of time in the daytime (after working ALL night) is so difficult.

It seems that just about the time I get to sleep I get a telephone call. If it's not a phone call then someone taps on the door of the truck wanting some kind of information (as If I'm supposed to know?). Or it gets too HOT to sleep (the AC is on the fritz)....

or...or...something.

At any rate. I'm just now rested up. That's after sleeping for most of the last two days.

We didn't work Friday (rain) and I came on over to Columbia at the TA Friday night...Slept most of Saturday....until noon today. Feel better.

I'll try to post again today...with pictures.

No comments: