Saturday, September 29, 2007

HEY YOU!! STUPID!!

Yeah...YOU! Moron!

I'm talking about the nitwits that this guy is talking about. You know who you are.

You're the fool who's tries to pass me in construction when I'm (a heavy hauler...usually wide) barely...just barely narrow enough to fit in one lane....it's two narrow lanes....and you try to pass. I had an extended mirror knocked off the other day because of you. It was almost a disaster...if one of us....either one....had rubbed a jersey barrier it would have been....bad.

You're the fool who comes up behind another truck....you're going maybe one....maybe two miles per hour faster....and try to pass. You take two or three MILES to pass. You incompetent. You disgrace to your profession. Holding up traffic....backing it up for miles...is no way to win points with the public.

You're the idiot who thinks it OK to go "two over", or "five over" the speed limit...as a matter of course...in town...in construction. After all, everyone does it right?

You're the Cretin who tailgates....who intentionally intimidates the motoring public so they'll "get out of your way". If you tail gate ME and I have to stop...or swerve...you're dead. Like I said once before, if a mouse runs into an elephant it's not the elephant that gets bruised. I normally outweigh you fools by twice.

You're the nitwit who talks trash on the CB. It's so bad that normal people don't even want to have the CB on near a truck stop in a big city. I'm thinking of Dallas near the TA, Flying J and Pilot on I-20...but it's everywhere.

You're the dimbulb who's all the time calling for "smokie reports" on the CB, like I'd tell you?

You're the Neanderthal whose actions germinated these vermin.

You're the SlopeBrows who are the reason behind black boxes going into trucks. Eventually, because of you, we'll all have them.

You bloody idiots. You're ruining the profession. You're the reason for "truck specific" legislation. Truck discrimination.

You Jerk. Many of the general public, all of the news media think poorly of us because of you.

You probably won't make it as a Trucker. Like any wild animal you'll make a mess and move on. Pig. Varmit. Not even Pottie Trained. Look at the pee-bottles in rest areas. Go back to whatever cesspool you crawled out of, the rock you wiggled out from under. We don't need you here.

Others of us have been doing this for decades. We have to live with your mess. It's getting harder all the time.

There are things rest of us can do to get your butt out of the driver's seat. Technology is our friend. Ever hear of technology... knuckle-dragger?

Technology like cell-phones. If I see your sorry butt doing something abysmally stupid I can call my wife, she's on my speed dial AND voice dial and I have a bluetooth headset so my hands never leave the steering wheel (I'm not an idiot like you are) and SHE can look up the local Bears and call them. The bears react to a "distressed motorist" being threatened by a "big truck", particularly a female.

Nose-picker. I see you've spray painted over the "1-800-fire -me" numbers on the company trailer you're pulling. You're the reason they are there to begin with....but Google is my friend. My Google-fu trumps you're stupidity, your idiocy, your cretinism All I need is your company name. Spray paint over IT why don't you? Ever hear of Google ...you fool?

Morons...you ever hear of Cameras? Videocams are getting dirt cheap. I may install one, have it run ALL the time. Multi-Gigabyte SD Cards are dirt cheap now too. When you pull something stupid how bout if I send the video to the appropriate bears? They'd never know who I am, but they'd have a full color video of your sorry butt...in the act. I could have done that many times this last week.

Idiots, fools, Jackasses.

(grumble, mutter, mutter)

Bah.

3 comments:

basset said...

Hey Mick! I still love the blog, BUT..... All the You Tube movies(and the slide show) you stuck in cut off half the text (at least on my linux). All the blogs with them in are unreadable to me, sigh. Good pics tho! As no one else has complained, I guess it's a linux problem.
Congrats on the grandkid!
john
fear the drool, i am basset

evmick said...

damn!

I wonder how I can fix it? It might be a page width thing. I'll work on it. (kinda like fixing a watch with a hammer...but I have time)

Thanks on the kiddo...it's a hmmmmmmm...not a grandkid....grand neice?

Pretty grand anyway..or great...or somehting.

Jeffro said...

I had a ten year hiatus from trucking and got back a couple years ago. Man have things changed.

Hardly anyone flashes headlights to let a passing truck know if they've cleared. If I flash my headlights to a passer, maybe half will acknowledge it. Does anyone know what the sideways peace sign mean?

Chicken haulers haven't changed - the one doing one mile an hour faster has always tied traffic up for miles to pass the other one. Or the package expresses - pull out to pass and be unable to do so when a hill comes up.

There have always been the "drivers" who tailgate a four wheeler, whip into the passing lane, and after just barely clearing - whip back into the right lane. I'm sure that inspires the occupants of the four wheeler.

I'll admit to speeding - outside of towns. In town, construction zones, etc. - not so much. And the new laws requiring lane changes or slowing down for emergency vehicles? Just because you are boxed in by someone in the passing lane doesn't mean you blow by the cop - slow down.

Another sure sign of professionalism is at the truck stop. How many gears can you hit and how high can you wind that motor? If it's a race to the parking spot or the exit, but you're the only truck - you might be a moron.