Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm at the yard............

.........still.

Actually I'm at a nearby truckstop.

Second night I've been here......going on the third. Things are looking grim. No freight to speak of it appears. I'm preassigned to a superload next week but I was hoping for something before then.

It's tough all over. For example the driver who's parking next to me even as I type this. It must be tough to be him. Born without a brain . He backed up ..hit the curb....over the curb.....onto the sidewalk...over the sidewalk.....and bumped into a tree.

He then pulled forward....out into the parking lot to get a better angle....then backed up and did it again.

And again.

Three times.

Hit the tree each time. He finally pulled forward just off sidewalk and popped the parking brakes. Of course the sidewalk is blocked....his tandems are slid all the way forward.

I'm just sitting here shaking my head.


EvMick
Post a Comment