Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ragin Cajun is still Ragin...

..........but mostly just to keep in practice. I mean...he has a certain.....reputation to maintain.

In other words....nothing seriously wrong. Not that it's particularly right you understand....just your normal "getting started" project SNAFU....complicated by poor communications.

Really poor communications.

Hey...I just had a thought..I wonder what would have happen if the planners of this shin-dig had asked someone...like maybe a driver?.....who had actually "been there and done that"?

Lots of drivers contracted to the "company" have been on projects. We (sigh) saw a lot of this mess coming....but who listens to us?

Yeah....I know....pretty radical thought.....wellnevermind.

I had some minor problems....Murphy's Law and all that. Nothing major...only about another $400....

Leaky wheel seal on the drive axel mostly.

Took until now to get that all fixed...then get myself fed and cleaned up.

Gonna be an early start here in a few hours....

Seeyabye.

EvMick

No comments: