Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's been a long time..

It's been a long, long time since I posted here. 

Sorry about that.  Life happens.

Things have changed drastically.  

I'm giving some serious thought to making this into a writer's blog.

Oh yeah.  That's one of the thang's that's changed.  I've been pressured into writing.  Some people who shall not be named seem to think that I have potential as a writer.  

The key word is "potential".  Don't get me wrong....I make no claim to competency.  But...I've been known to keep a person or two entertained by telling lies....er...I mean..by spinning a yarn here and there.

So I'm writing them down.

I have one published... I called it 

A Shooting at WorldMart: and Other Stories from the Yggdrasil Highway



Of all my many fans who have read it, both of them liked it.  

Who knows...you may also.  

Check back..changes are coming.


1 comment:

Jeffro said...

Wow. It is just for this occasion that I keep feeds in my reader that haven't done anything in years.

Good luck, Ev, and see ya on Algore's innertubes.