Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Coalition of RINOs

From Tracy McCain.

It seems that Senators can donate to other senators election campaigns. I didn't know that they could do that. I thought that if I gave money to "my" politician he'd use it to do things to benefit me..

Apparently not. Benidict Arlan......er....Arlan Specter from Pennsylvania has lost a great deal of popularity. So much so that he's facing a tough primary battle. To help him out other republican senators are apparently giving him money that THEIR consituents gave to them.

That isn't right.

Then maybe it is. It identifies those who we should eliminate from public office.

Unfortunately the Junior Senator from Texas is one of them.

By that I don't mean Bailout Hutchenson.

(sigh).....not hardly worth voteing is it? No one worthy of voteing FOR.

Maybe that's the reason so few people vote.

No comments: