Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's gonna cost a thousand dollars....

...I betcha. It always costs a thousand dollars...or more...when I put the truck in the shop. I'm in the shop.

I woke up late this morning. Intentionally. Nothing planned so I thought I'd sleep in. Then I took my own sweet time getting on back to the yard in Tulsa. I hung around there a bit...visited with Fred, (the yard boss) and FD. Me and FD went to lunch and then he took off on a load to texas. I decided it was about time to check out that hydraulic goose neck that I'd brought up from Texas the other day.

Bad news. It had a hydraulic leak and other "stuff" wrong. I called the repair guy. He showed up. In the course of fixing the trailer we discovered a problem with my TRUCK.

So it's in the shop.

I bet it cost a thousand dollars...

It always does....

No comments: