Tuesday, July 10, 2007

On the Road Again.

hmmmmmmm...

I just noticed that this is post #101. One hundred prior posts mostly dealing with the Cedar Creek Wind Farm Project in Grover Colorado.....and my part innit.

Well I'm done with that. I hit the road agin today....took the stretch stepdeck to our houston yard and dropped it. I'm bobtail now heading to Atlanta to pick up another trailer. Detouring by way of a small town (TM) to pick up a trailer from another driver who is in "deep doo doo" (tm).......with management....I guess.

I dunno...I just do as I'm told. (sometimes).

Anyway...I'm to transport this trailer back to homebase....hopefully with a load...but......

I'm hopeing to pick up a "big boy"....we've (me and management) been talking about a 3+1 dropside....similar to this.


Now that's a serious trailer.

I'm kinda excited....this'll be step up for me. I've pulled a trailer like that once or twice but not on a permanent basis.

Look out Kitty. (caterpillar)...Here I come.

No comments: