Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back in El Paso...the continuing saga.

Tuesday I rolled into El Paso.

NOT without some consideration of going somewhere else first. I had to get the truck fixed and there were a limited number of places that could do it. It pretty much had to be a Kenworth dealership since it was Kenworth Parts that was busted.

The wife had called around. A "nice young man" at the El Passo dealership said..."yup...we have the parts in stock".

Hmmmm...that's unusual. But hey...that'd save some time.

So I rolled on into El Paso Tuesday.

Nope...no have the parts. Can order them...be here tomorrow.

I guess....well never mind what I guess. It's pretty nasty.

So....to make a long, pitiful story short....I'm in a motel room...the truck is in the shop....and the trailer is in ANOTHER shop....they all might....MIGHT...be fixed tomorrow.

Oh yeah....I had to take a random drug test today too.

Go Figure.

I hate Murphy.

2 comments:

basset said...

DAMN!!!! You've been hit by Uncle Murphy pretty hard so far! Sorry! And I would hammer the Clovis eatery. At the very least, make em pay for repairs, lost wages, downtime and a bit more to remind them to "give a damn"! Bastiches!!!!

Be well,

john

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what John said!

Take care, big bro!

J