Monday, April 02, 2007

In Austin

I've been kinda busy lately...family stuff.....not much time to post.

I'm in Austin. The project supervisor for the upcoming windmill project insisted that I be at the funeral. I'm very appreciative. Other companies that I've been associated with in times past haven't been so understanding.....which may contribute to why I'm no longer associated with those companies.

Mostly I've been running around doing "stuff".

I'm heading out tomorrow after the memorial service for El Paso.

EvMick

1 comment:

richyrich said...

Sounds like the last outfit I drove for--they let me have a few days when my mother-in-law passed,as soon as I could get home(I was only 180 mi out & headed that way.) Once they split a team in denver one took my truck and I rode out to Omaha to take another truck to Michigan; they flew that driver home to be at his sister's funeral. Condolances & prayers