Friday, April 06, 2007

Gaaaah.

Riiiiiiinggg......riiiiing ...ring.

"wha....ya..."?

"This is Jodie with.... {mumble}.... where are you "?

Thinking....hmm...funnie sounding Jodie...sounds like a boy. I knew a Jodie once..back when I was in Thailand...during the Viet Nam misunderstanding.....called herself JhoDeee....was NO boy...no sireee!!!...why I remember the time she and about half the ammo dump....(cough cough)...er...

Jodie "where are you".

Thinking. ...yeah...just where the hell am i? What am I doing anyway.

Jodie..."did you hear me...I need to know"..

Getting irritated at this Jodie person.....I'm trying to think. She woke me up from a sound sleep ....was having a pretty good dream....let's see..

Shit ...I don't know...

"I'm lost Jodie."...I say..." come heeelllllllp me....I neeed you"...

Klick

smart aleck.

Makes some coffee....lites up a ceegar.....looks at the GPS...

Just where the hell AM i anyway?

EvMick.

No comments: